Locations of visitors to this page Perfect dream will never let you sleep in peace...untill you make it real: Redistribution done

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Redistribution done

Now next job is to understand each packet in the OSPF.

All LSA types and how exactly do they look and how exactly can we differentiate between is most amazing.

Till now, it was slow and now I need to plan my things and need to work on my plans daily. I have decided to give my troubleshooting paper first.

Reason:
once i can do troubleshooting then I will be able to give my routing and the switching paper each 15 day gap after troubleshooting.


So heavy pile of concepts and lil time. Need to work fast and efficient while keeping the perfect balance between work, family and challenge ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment