Locations of visitors to this page Perfect dream will never let you sleep in peace...untill you make it real: Bali Trip _ 842-813

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Bali Trip _ 842-813

Iran was a good trip. It was a successful trip. I completed my Path Control and IPv6 in the mean time.

Now, I am all geared to give my CCNP routing exam. We have a Bali trip scheduled next month. Once I am back I will take 15-25 days to revise and give my Routing Paper.

I need to do same things 2-3 times before I can really understand the concepts. CCNP routing concepts were not simple, we had to go in deep to understand how things exactly work.

When I started to Ospf I was loosing the EIGRP. I revised EIGRP. When I was doing BGP, in the middle I realised, I remembered all the configuration part but I forgot the OSPF relationship. So I revised OSPF and EIGRP again. When I did the route redistribution, it really helped me lot. I could do things very easily. Troubleshooting my config mistakes from logs grew simple. Things began to make more sense. I went back to EIGRP, OSPF and then last the BGP again, so that I can not forget anything.

Now I am going to give little GAP. Reason is very simple, lets check if I can remember all the concepts.

In the mean time I have downloaded the 842-813 Nuggets. I will read them halfway. Stop it and then give my CCNP routing. In the mean time I am sure, I will surely loose some memory of the switching and I consider it as human memory behavior. But I beleive, if given time and doing things again and again will make you remember concepts forever.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment