Locations of visitors to this page Perfect dream will never let you sleep in peace...untill you make it real: Decided to follow below method for my ccnp

Sunday, September 12, 2010

Decided to follow below method for my ccnp

it was getting difficult to understand the things and how they work with out doing labs. For doing labs CBT is best to understand basic underlying concepts. So i decided to go through following process

1> Go through CBT-understand basic concepts-do labs along Jeremy
3> Note down all the problems/queries you have faced.
2> Once done with all the videos come to CCNP official Guide...read every page.... every single line has meaning and it opens many unsolved.

lets check this way..if it doesnt work I have to find a new way for switching or read the ccnp routing again

I am positive this is going to work reason being...
1> with jeremy you will understand how things work basically and come out with a conclusion
2> with cisco guide you will co-relate your conclusion with how exactly the cisco things work.

Hope this works for me!

Let me know how your approach was

http://www.cisco.com
http://www.careercert.info/

No comments:

Post a Comment