Locations of visitors to this page Perfect dream will never let you sleep in peace...untill you make it real: God! its not so easy

Saturday, September 11, 2010

God! its not so easy

I was watching and hearing Jeremy talking about EIGRP. I thought that is all!

I got Cisco 642-902 official exam guide. Its far more than what I exactly thought it would be. After going through "Do you already know Quiz" I came to know there is much more to learn that what I actually thought. The questions simply made me realize that

buddy, what you know is a little and what you need to know is more.

:-)

its better to know it at early stages than wondering later. I think this is going to be tough Journey

Best of luck

lets get started again with EIGRP ;-)

https://learningnetwork.cisco.com/docs/DOC-6568

No comments:

Post a Comment