Locations of visitors to this page Perfect dream will never let you sleep in peace...untill you make it real: little knowledge is very dangerous

Monday, September 13, 2010

little knowledge is very dangerous

I understand the meaning of this proverb now. A single mistake done with lack of knowledge may get your whole network done.

I have to be more careful. In labs we are eligible to do anything...a best place to learn a car is in an open area. This makes sure that no one is hurt. If we try learning on a busy road...chances are more that you make a everyone to shout over you because you cause traffic Jams.

So thats the reason, I stopped at network command. I just joined two routers configured Eigrp with loop backs.
1> changed loops backs..checked routes
2> changed networks ...checked routes
3> changed loop backs with no auto-summary
4> with route summarization.

I took me very long time...almost 5 days after doing heavy testing...to understand the network command.

No comments:

Post a Comment