Locations of visitors to this page Perfect dream will never let you sleep in peace...untill you make it real: IRAN TRIP

Monday, February 14, 2011

IRAN TRIP

My next business trip is scheduled on 17th and I will be back on 2nd March. I will try to complete the course in the mean time as well.

Today I though I lost the Frame Realy. I though I need to open the book again to read them up or just watch jeremy do that. 

Before that I just wanted to try my hand. I opened Jeremy and did the ospf over nbma. Ah its third time and still it seems so fresh. You do not just mug up the things, you understand and apply. Thats real good. I was able to do it myself.

Thank god...everything is still intact :-)

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for your teach, you are a great teacher Ravi :-)

    Jeremy doesn't teach frame-relay good, if you wanna learn it perfect see the Chris Bryant's CBT ;-)

    What an energetic quote, I love it: "Perfect dream will never let you sleep in peace"

    Wish ya the best in your life and career.

    Hadi

    ReplyDelete